Winter in India comes with the white miracle and offers a great sight. Nature is like a dream. But in reality, it creates anxiety and melts your spine due to the harsh environmental condition.
You have to spend most of the time under the covers for protecting yourself from the cruelty of Mother Nature. In this case, an amazing advancement of science in terms of room heater offers you the best way to get rid of the chilliness.
You can save yourself from the severe cold and spend some beautiful time being at your own home. So if you are suffering from the terrible cold, then opt for a room heater that suits your requirement.
But the thing is when it is about buying the best room heater, usually many people get puzzled on the type of room heater for their home because of numerous brands and types of room heaters are available in Indian market.
With a room heater, you can increase your room temperature to an adaptable level. And in this winter season, a room heater for you is the must.
Therefore, to ease your complication of finding the best room heater we have summarized some of the best room heaters available in India according to their features, functionality, and capacity.
So don’t go after the creative advertising, and devious marketing approaches, just go with the flow of this guidebook on best room heaters in India and own the best one for your home.
Before knowing the best room heaters you have to know some crucial aspects of room heaters. Click Here For Room Heater Buying Guide.
Best Room Heater in India
These are 10 Best Room Heater in India 2021:
- Havells OFR 11-Fin PTC 2900-Watt Fan Room Heater
- Morphy Richards OFR 09 2000 Watt Oil Filled Room Heater
- Lasko 5309 Oscillating Ceramic 1500-Watt Room Heater
- Usha HC 812 T 2000-Watt Room Heater
- Bajaj Blow Hot 2000-Watt Room Heater
- Orpat ORH-1260 2000-Watt Fan Room Heater
- Usha Quartz-3002 800-Watt Room Heater
- Eveready QH800 800-Watt Room Heater
- Orpat OEH-1220 2000-Watt Fan Room Heater
- Bajaj Minor 1000-Watt Room Heater
Best Room Heaters in India (2021)
Usha HC 812 T 2000 Watt Room Heater
In the sector of electrical appliances, Usha has its own significance with its world-class and trustworthy appliances. Usha HC 812 T 2000 Watt room heater is one of the best room heaters in India.
- This is a portable room heater and consumes electric power of around 2000 Watt depending upon its setting.
- It is furnished with three adjustable heating position and two fan speed options.
- With this fan speed option, you can regulate the temperature. The in-built fan comes with twin blade features for easy distribution of heat.
- You can adjust the height of this room heater to direct the heat to a specific area of your room.
- The nightlight indicator is quite beneficial during the dark. It is quite easy to find the machine. And it is quite exclusive in this category of room heaters.
- The room heater also has an inbuilt thermal cut-out, which is the sole responsibility to prevent the heater from voltage fluctuations.
- Keeping an eye to extra safety Usha HC 812 T has a copper conductor in its cords.
Usha HC 812 T is quite suitable for smaller rooms. The design of this room heater is quite simple and it comes with a stand for better stability. It operates through a 230V voltage and houses a thermostat control. For better convenience, this room heater comes with a warranty of one year.
Bajaj Blow Hot 2000 Watt Room Heater
Bajaj, another household name in a country like India offers some reliable and effective room heaters to get rid of the cold especially during winter.
- Bajaj Blow Hot room heater is compact in size and quite flexible.
- It houses dual heat setting, where you can set the room heater at 1000 watt or 2000 watt as per your requirement.
- This rectangularly shaped room heater is ideal for small and medium-sized rooms.
- The operation of this room heater is noiseless. It comes with a thermal cutoff feature as a safety measure.
- The hot air circulation is quite good in this room heater due to the presence of a powerful blower.
This BIS approved room heater offers two years of warranty to the buyers. And this the economic one which you can afford quite easily and use without any difficulty for years.
Orpat OEH 1260 2000-Watt Room Heater
If you are looking your good quality products then Orpat is the name with whom you can go with complete reliability. It provides some outstanding and superior quality products. Orpat OEH 1260 is one of them. And it is one of the best room heaters available in India.
- This room heater comes with two types of heat setting such as 1000 Watt and 2000 Watt.
- You can use these modes as per the requirement of your home.
- It features safety measures like safety cutoff mode and thermal cutoff mode.
- With its adjustable thermostat setting, you can control the temperature.
- The heating element of this room heater is long lasting and non-sagging.
- It is furnished with pure copper wire motor for easy conduction of heat.
- It operates through 230V and can be used as a fan as well during summer.
Orpat OEH 1260 is a completely cool touch, so there is no risk with its body during the heating mode. It is covered by a one year of manufacturer warranty.
Usha Quartz 3002 800-Watt Room Heater
Usha Quartz is like a vintage electrical appliance and furnished with an extra layer of safety protection. You can use this for your small rooms quite effectively.
- The machine is completely rustproof and comes with an inbuilt technology which is perfect for consuming low power.
- There is a safety tip-over switch, which can turn off the heater in case of a fall or any odd situations.
- The power capacity of this heater is 400 and 800 Watts.
This economic room heater runs through 230V. There is also a switch to prevent the overheating. It comes with a warranty of one year.
Eveready QH800 800 Room Heater
Eveready QH800 800 Watt room heater is equipped with two Quartz tubes, that offers superior and effective heating to your room during winter.
- It has also a dual heat setting mode, which you can use as per your requirement.
- There is a heating indicator, by which you can ensure the overheating of this room heater.
- It is a fan based heater and draws the humidity from the air quite effectively. The power consumption of Everready QH800 is 800 Watts.
- There is a safety tip-over switch which comes into play in case of excessive temperature and the set limit.
- It cuts the electricity and saves the room heater from any sorts of dangerous happenings.
- Eveready QH800 room heater also houses a heating indicator, that is used to check the heating capacity of the heater.
This efficient room heater is coated with Bakelite on its sides as a safety measure and keeps the machine cool and touch proof. The design of this heater is easy to carry and easy to handle.
Orpat OEH 1220 2000 Watt Fan Room Heater
Orpat OEH 1220 fan room heater is quite good for small and medium-sized rooms. This is a fan based room heater and quite solid in terms of built.
- The fan has the capacity to throw the heat all over your room swiftly. So you can relax anywhere in the room to take the warmth of this room heater.
- This room heater comes with two heat settings of 1000 Watt and 2000 Watt.
- Here the temperature can be adjusted by using the knob on this machine effortlessly.
- In terms of safety Orpat OEH 1220 comes with a thermal cut out feature as well as a cold-to-touch exterior.
- The thermal cut out guard the heater from any sort of excessive temperature and heating.
- This room heater is completely safe for children due to its outstanding safety measures.
- You don’t have to face any difficulty to move his room heater from one end to the other in your room due to its cold-to-touch feature.
- This room heater is portable and lightweight.
- The coil of this machine uses Oxygen to generate the heat. It uses a maximum wattage of 2000 and operates through a 220 to 240 V.
As you know it has dual heating modes, so in the first mode which is 1000W, it takes around thirty minutes to heat up a small room whereas in the second mode it usually takes 20 minutes. This ISI approved room heater comes with a warranty of one year.
Bajaj Minor 1000 Room Heater
Bajaj Minor 1000 room heater comes in the category of radiant room heaters. It is highly suitable for small rooms. If you are an individual, then opt for this without any second thought.
- If we consider the design part then this room heater is small in size and comes with bendable tilting legs along with a thermostat.
- The reflecting surface of this room heater is ribbed and made up of cast iron.
- The grids of this machine are nickel-chrome plated to distribute the heat all over your room evenly.
- It uses minimal space and fit nicely into your room.
- Bajaj Minor 1000 is quite efficient in the consumption of less power and less electricity, so you don’t have to worry about your electricity bill.
- It comes with a power of 1000 Watts and an effective heating element.
- It is quite suitable for extremely cold environments.
The weight of this compact room heater is only 1.5 Kgs, so you can take it anywhere with you. This ISI approved room heater offers two years of warranty to the users.
Best Premium Class Room Heater in India (2021)
Havells OFR 11 Fin PTC 2900 Watt Fan Room Heater
Havells OFR 11 Fin is one of the best premium room heaters. The premium room heaters are on the expensive side, but truly complement the price with their outstanding features and functionalities.
- It houses a PTC ceramic element for quicker, and energy efficient heating.
- The oscillation function of this efficient room heater delivers multi-directional heating all over your room.
- It is also equipped with a dust filter, the heater from any kind of dust and clean the machine from time to time.
- The heater gets switched off in case of any falls or tip over of the PTC fan.
- There is also an overheat protection to protect the heater from the overheating condition.
- Havells PTC 11 Fin room heater comes with a plastic body, which stays much cooler during the operation. So it is quite safe to use this heater.
- You can get the benefit from its tilt over switch for better safety.
- The room heater houses a cord storage and rear safety cover.
- It has a thermostatic heat control for controlling the heat in an effective way.
- Havells PTC 9 fin room heater comes with three power settings such as 1000 Watt, 1500 Watt and 2000 Watt alongside an additional 4000 Watts.
- With its powerful fan, you don’t have to snuggle under the blanket anymore.
The heating capacity of this room heater is quite outstanding and it has the ability to heat your room within some minute. For easy mobility, this room heater houses castor wheels.
Morphy Richards OFR 09 2000 Watt Oil Filled Room Heater
The Morphy Richard 9 Fin 2000 Watt oil filled room heater is for them who need instant warmth. It is capable of providing the heat within a few minutes. You can take this room heater as per your convenience because of its castor wheels. You can also mount this room heater on the wall.
- This room heater operates through a silent mode, so you don’t to concern regarding any disturbances during its operation.
- There is a tip over switch to shut down the heater in case of any tilting from its predefined angle.
- It is also shockproof as well as fireproof.
- It comes with a power consumption of 2000 Watt and with the thermostat control, you can regulate the temperature as per your requirement.
- The uniform heating feature spreads the heat evenly.
- There is a power selector to maintain the balance of the electric rods.
- You can choose two isolator power sources as and when required. There is a protection of the cords with the cord winder.
This powerful and effective room heater comes with two years of warranty.
Lasko 5309 Oscillating Ceramic 1500 Watt room heater
You can add comfort to your home and office with Lasko 5309 Oscillating ceramic 1500 Watt room heater effectively. It is a tower room heater and comes with an electronic thermostat, by which you can ensure about safety. With this, you can fill your room with evenly heat easily.
- It comes with a built-in handle, safe ceramic heating element, cool-touch and overheats protection features.
- The easy to use control offers you to set the electronic thermostat as per your desired temperature.
- You can set the temperature ranging from 65 degrees to 85 degrees. There is a two-mode of heat setting such as low heat and high heat settings.
- The ceramic element guards the heater against overheating. Whereas the built-in carry handles to assist you in easy replacement of the room heater.
- You can place this room heater on the floor or use as a table top heater. This 1500 Watt room heater provides a better comfort with its extensive oscillation.
- The ceramic element in this room heater is self-regulating and enhances user safety in a great way.
With its oscillation feature the heater project the heat to every corner of your room through its back and forth rotation. It also provides a steady and constant flow of heat.
Room Heater Buying Guide
Choosing a Room Heater According to Type
Room heaters are mainly of three types such as convection heaters or fan heaters, radiant heaters or infrared heaters and the last one is oil filled room heaters. Let’s have an illustration on all these room heaters for a better understanding.
Convection Room Heaters:
This type of room heaters is also known as a ceramic room heater due to the presence of a ceramic coil. They are capable of providing a great amount of warmth within a short interval of time to a large space.
These types of heaters house a ceramic coil, which heats the hot air, and allows the convection heater to generate heat instantly.
The hot air fills all around the room because of an inbuilt fan in the heater and protects you from the cold in an effective way.
A convection heater or fan heater is completely touch-proof and cheaper as well. On the other hand, it also consumes less energy.
The radiant heaters are also recognized as infrared room heaters. It is the cheapest room heater among all three types of heaters.
To receive the warmness, and make yourself comfortable during the winter season you have to come close to this room heater.
These types of room heaters are useful in a small room and for individuals only. It lacks a fan like the previous one, and quite unsafe, especially for children due to its hot surface during the working mode.
It is also known as halogen and quartz-based room heaters.
Oil filled Room Heaters:
Oil filled radiators are the most renowned and used room heaters. Here the basic principle of heating is usually an oil is used as a heat reservoir, and using electric power it starts heating the oil.
After that, the generated heat passes to the metal walls of the room heater via convection.
Normally it takes much time to get heated but offers you a good amount of heat as well after the heater turned off. It also comes with a noiseless feature and utilizes less electricity. An oil filled room heater is also quite suitable for infants.
Choosing a Room Heater According to Room Size
The investment in a room heater completely depends on the size of a room. Therefore, while choosing a room heater for your home to consider its coverage area.
Think about your room that you want to heat. Determine the size of your room and then access which type of room heater can play a vital role in providing the best benefit and save you from the cruelty of coldness.
The power of a room heater determines its effectiveness, so by knowing the size of your room you can choose the best suitable room heater for yourself.
Features to Look in Room Heaters
Before choosing a room heater, the first feature you have to watch out for is the type of heater you do require for your home. There are primarily three types of heater and heating technologies by which a room heater works.
They are convection, radiant and oil-filled. Convection type room heaters provide a good and a whole room heating feature. The radiant room heaters are much faster and house instant heating feature and suitable for small rooms.
Whereas oil filled room heaters offer a good amount of heat for a longer period. These room heaters are much popular and save much of your electricity as well. Therefore, it is always advisable to consider the heater type while selecting the best one that ensures effective performance.
Heating capacity is another crucial aspect to check while buying the best room heater. First of all, consider the size of the space that you need your room heater to cover.
A 1500 Watt room heater is able to cover an area of 150 square feet in general. A heater can work well depending upon the heating technology, the indoor environment, and its features.
So reconsider the heating capacity, so that you can avail the benefit of a room heater.
All of us require an electrical appliance consume less energy so that it won’t affect the cost by and large.
Therefore, check the efficiency of a room heater before choosing the best room heater for yourself.
Watch out for advanced features like energy saving mode, adjustable thermostat, low wattage feature, and other important features which can help you do drop down your power usage and offer an economical way to drop down the skyrocketing electricity bill.
Usually, these room heaters are prone to some hazardous instances in case of negligence. But there are many manufacturers who offer some advanced safety features.
Some of the room heaters come with overheat protection feature as well as a cool-to-the-touch feature through which you can avoid all sorts of dangerous situations.
There are some other room heaters that house a sensor which turns off the heater in case of an unsafe temperature. So while buying the room heater, do consider the safety aspects as this is highly important.
It’s true that most of the electrical appliances emit some form of noise. And sometimes it is quite irritating.
Therefore, if you want a noiseless room heater for your home, then choose an oil-filled room heater, which is quite efficient, and offers a serene environment during its operation.
You can opt for radiant room heaters as well. Choose the best room heater for your bedroom or office that houses a good efficiency along with the low noise feature.
A good length of power cord comes with an easy placement of the room heater. You can place your machine anywhere as per your requirement.
Therefore, while buying a room heater you’re your home think about the distance between your power plug and the intended location for your room heater. Choose a room heater for yourself that comes with a length of at least 1 to 1.5 meters.
What is the best oil heater?
Ans. Oil-filled room heaters are energy efficient and save your electricity bill in a great way. In this regard, Morphy Richard OFR 9 Fin 2000 Watt oil-filled room heater is the best oil heater.
It comes with 9 Fin oil filled radiators, an adjustable thermostat to maintain your preferred room temperature along with a power selection knob. It also balances the electric loads with the power selector.
With this room heater, you can also be benefited with two isolated power sources without any interruption of power supply. For easier convenience, this oil-filled room heater comes with two years of warranty as well. So Morphy Richard 9 Fin 2000 Watt is the best oil-filled room heater undoubtedly.
What type of room heater is best and why?
Ans. There are mainly three types of room heater, and the oil-filled room heaters are the best room heater for sure. They offer a required amount of heat for a longer period of time.
The main working principle of these types of heaters is the suspension of the heating element in the oil. And the heating element warms the oil and works as a heat reservoir.
It is quite suitable for larger rooms and flows the heat all over the room with its efficient technology. It comes with a higher price tag, but because of the benefits it worth the price.
Does Room Heater burn Oxygen?
Ans. The heater does not burn room oxygen because in the electrical heater Heat generates due to current pass and friction of electrons. If in the heating process there will burn something then only Oxygen will burn this is the simple chemistry.
Staying in your home is like a new and exciting activity especially during winter. So choose the best room heater for your home from the above list and be warm. We have chosen Usha HC 812 T 2000 Watt room heater as the best room heater in India.
It is the best option for instant heating with its twin-turbo design and the fast and efficient heating feature. The ISI mark enhances its usefulness in a greater way. The side vents and the inbuilt fan make it much more proficient.
We hope this guide will help you in gaining all the information about the best room heater in India. If you have any query and requires more information on a specific product, then write to us in the comments below.